- Practice Commenced: 2013
- Total Mediations (as of Oct 2021): 400
- JEFFERSON CITY
- KANSAS CITY/OVERLAND PARK
- ST. LOUIS
Frank has mediated hundreds of cases, including workplace conflicts, business-related disputes, securities cases, tort claims, insurance disputes, civil rights controversies, and other types of cases. He has a wealth of experience mediating not only bilateral disputes, but multi-party cases, class actions and collective actions as well.
Frank’s experience over nearly twenty-five years as a business litigator and employment law practitioner allow him to provide valuable insights to parties in mediation. Over the course of his career, Frank has represented all the various participants in commercial and employment disputes—including businesses, managers, and individual employees—and therefore he is uniquely qualified to lead parties toward resolution of these conflicts.
Frank holds leadership roles among mediators both locally and nationally. Frank is currently on the board of the national Association of Attorney-Mediators. In addition, he serves as President of the St. Louis Chapter of the Association of Attorney-Mediators. He is a frequent presenter and trainer on mediation advocacy.
Prior to opening his independent mediation practice, Frank served as St. Louis Office Managing Partner for an AmLaw 200 law firm, and he also served on that firm’s Executive Committee.
- Civil Rights
- Class Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Family Businesses
- Libel & Slander
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Sexual Harassment
- Shareholder Disputes
- Unfair Competition
- Wage & Hour/FMLA
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D.), magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- University of Chicago Law School, visiting student
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A., Finance), magna cum laude
Memberships & Affiliations
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Lawyer of the Year, 2018, Employment Law
- The Best Lawyers in America®, 2013-2020
- The Top 50, St. Louis Area, Super Lawyers®
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers®, 2015-2019
- Missouri Lawyers Media, Up and Coming Lawyers, 2009
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars, 2008
- St. Louis Managing Partner, Executive Committee, Spencer Fane, 2014-2019
Effective June 1, 2020, rate will be $495.00 per hour (or $247.50 per side per hour).